Winner vs. Loser


LEADER———————————————————————–FOLLOWER

TACTICAL——————————————————————–STRATEGIC

EMOTIONAL—————————————————————–DISPASSIONATE

If you apply the 80/20 rule 80% of people are emotional, tactical, followers while the other 20% are dispassionate, strategic, leaders! In China you have only one dispassionate strategic leader driving the communist bus, while in America you have millions of emotional tactical voters driving the bus following the leader! America is the hare to China’s tortoise!

And that is all I’m going to say about that!

Photo by Ivan Samkov on Pexels.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s