Hunter or Huntee?

Way easier to be the hunter especially when you got 80% of the big media guns on your side. But having bagged their game will they continue to look the other way if the swamp creature re-emerges again. The other 20% will not give Hunter a pass and what the media that is far lefter than Hiden Biden will do remains to be seen.

The so called progressive socialists do have a plan B with Momala Kamala and if it appears that Joe is not all there could make an effort to push him into early retirement. Who knows! As President will Joe have any more control over the best person he knows or will he blame it all on Fredo’s drug problems. I am thinking that we are looking at a President Joe and a First Lady Joséphine.

And that is all I’m going to say about that

Photo by Elle Hughes on Pexels.com