- China, with more than 10,065 million tons of CO2 released.
- United States, with more than 5,416 million tons of CO2 released.
- India, with more than 2,654 million tons of CO2 released.
- Russia, with more than 1,711 million tons of CO2 released.
- Japan, with more than 1,165 million tons of CO2 released.
The Chinese pump out about the same amount of CO2 as the next 4 countries combined and yet neither China nor Russia were in attendance. As a developing nation the Chinese are expecting that the developed world will help them with their transition to a green economy even though Xi has stated that China will be increasing its CO2 output thru 2030 while hitting net zero by 2060. This along with other issues will very likely produce WW 3 between 2030 and 2060!
And that is all I’m going to say about that!